Diary for Thursday
14 Jun 2017 17:50pm
Nampa will cover the following events on Thursday, 15 June 2017:
1. Launch of the Ministry of Urban and Rural Development's Customer Service Charter at Government Office Park - 10h00.
2. Celebration of the 91st birthday of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth at the British High Commission Residence - 12h30 (Audio-Visual).
3. Launch of the Standard Bank Auto Show at Standard Bank Head Office - 17h30 (Audio-Visual).
4. Swearing in of volunteers from the USA at Andreas Kukuri Conference Centre in Okahandja - 10h00.
5. Annual General Assembly of the Namibia National Commission for UNESCO at NIPAM - 09h00.
6. National Assembly at 14h30.
For enquiries contact:
Mrs Esme Rusberg-Konstantinus
Acting Assistant News Editor
Tel: 061 - 374 021
Fax: 061 - 258 262
Cell: 081 360 1239