Group Wellness Activity: Get Healthy after the Holidays
Want to reset your body after the excitement and stress of the holidays? Join our wellness group!
What is it? A wellness group activity designed to help each member detox, lose holiday weight, and start your year off right. This group is led by a Wellness Advisor who has over 10 years experience in the health field, 5 of which entailed individual wellness advising.
Who is the group for? Anyone who wants to detox, lose weight or cm’s, and/or gain energy!
Cost? Each member of the group will pay a discounted flat rate of N$1300 (Usually N$ 1,500.00). This includes:
How long is the Wellness Activity? 2 weeks
Timeline of Events:
1. Information Session: to receive all the details of the group and ask questions, and to fill out a health assessment- Sunday, 31 January 2016- 16h00 Location: TBA.
2. Payment Date: Pay by Wednesday, 3 February 2016 in order to secure your place in the group.
3. Food and Nutrition Guide Pick-Up: fetch your individualized 2 week nutrition/food plan and 80% of the food that you will be eating (meats and other optional items can be purchased on your own). Sunday, 7 February, 2016.
4. Group Wellness/Food Plan Commences: Monday, 8 February, 2016.
5. Mid Point Meeting: After one week, we will get together as a group to discuss how the plans are working for each member. Date/Time/Location: TBA
6. Final Meeting: Get together a final time to discuss your success and challenges with others who were also participating. Date/Time/Location: TBA
Who Do I Phone for Details or to RSVP? SMS or phone the Wellness Advisor leading the group, Mrs Deidre Kwenani, at 085 641 0842. Kindly RSVP for the Information Session if you plan to attend.
Photo: Wikipedia Commons