(correcting minister's name in last para of take 2)
KUALA LUMPUR, July 11 (Bernama) -- Twenty-one political secretaries took their oath of office before Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak at the Prime Minister's Office at Parliament House, here today.
The ceremony was witnessed by the Chief Secretary to the Government, Tan Sri Dr Ali Hamsa.
The oath taking ceremony was led by Datuk Jailani Ngah, followed by Wong Nai Chee and Datuk Muhammad Khairun Aseh as Political Secretaries to the Prime Minister.
Subsequently, Datuk Mohd Nardin Awan and Datuk Tahir Mohd Taat took their oath of office as Political Secretaries to Deputy Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin.
Other political secretaries who took their oaths were:
* Datuk Dr Marzuki Mohamad (Education Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin)
NAJIB-OATHS 2 KUALA LUMPUR
* Datuk Mohamed Ismail Mohamed Othman (Tourism and Culture Minister Datuk Seri Mohamed Nazri Abdul Aziz)
* Datuk Markiman Kobiran (Defence Minister Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Tun Hussein)
* Razak Sakaran Dandai (Rural and Regional Development Minister Datuk Seri Mohd Shafie Apdal)
* Datuk Daniel Kinsik (Energy, Green Technology and Water Minister Datuk Seri Maximus Ongkili)
* Dr Richard Rapu @ Aman anak Begri (Plantation Industries and Commodities Minister Datuk Seri Douglas Uggah Embas)
NAJIB-OATHS 3 KUALA LUMPUR
* Datuk Abdul Halim Mohammad (Home Minister Datuk Seri Dr Ahmad Zahid Hamidi)
* Mohd Ali Mansor (Communications and Multimedia Minister Datuk Seri Ahmad Shabery Cheek)
* M. Vellaiyan (Health Minister Datuk Seri Dr. S Subramaniam)
* Azizul Kama Abdul Aziz (Second Finance Minister Datuk Seri Ahmad Husni Hanadzlah)
* Basorri Abu Hassan (Minister in the Prime Minister's Department Datuk Seri Jamil Khir Baharom)
NAJIB-OATHS 4 (LAST) KUALA LUMPUR
* Fazzrudin Abdul Rahman (Works Minister Datuk Seri Fadhillah Yusof)
* Major (Rtd) Peter anak Runin (Human Resource Minister Datuk Richard Riot)
* Abd Halim Jusoh (Second Education Minister Datuk Seri Idris Jusoh)
* Kibin Samad (Urban Wellbeing, Housing and Local Government Minister Datuk Abdul Rahman Dahlan)
* Japirin Sahadi (Science, Technology and Innovaiton Minister Datuk Dr Ewon Ebin).
ZUZ JM AO