DATUM JELATEK PROJECT WILL PROCEED, SAYS SELANGOR MB

12 Jul 2013 11:19

SHAH ALAM, July 3 (Bernama) -- The tender process for the Datum Jelatek project has been carried out despite protests from the former residents of the site, Selangor Menteri Besar Tan Sri Abdul Khalid Ibrahim said today.

Answering a question on the latest status of the project by Mat Shuhaimi Shafiei (PKR-Sri Muda) at the state assembly sitting here , Abdul Khalid said the residents of the original development had been compensated but 14 of them were still refusing to accept it.

He added that the Selangor State Development Corporation (PKNS) will allocate 50 percent of the 337 residential units in Datum Jelatek for Bumiputera buyers.

The 2.4 hectare project next to the Jelatek LRT station comprises four blocks of luxury condominium, hotel, offices and shopping mall.

-- BERNAMA

MK MOK PA